Whether you have been published, or you are an aspiring writer working on that idea for your first book, inspiration is all around you. Most times though, we get caught up with all the noise and those ideas filter out of our heads or become dormant.
If you need a boost to get into the writing mode, click here to read what Oprah and her team have put together to help you write your book, or click on the individual links below.
- Words of advice from Toni Morison, Walter Kirn and 4 more authors
- The determination, energy, art and magic of writing
- What Lynn Redgrave loved about storytelling
- Wally Lamb on how women behind bars find freedom on the page
- Tap into your creative side—we promise you have one
- Start small: 12 ways to write a poem
Write It, Work It, Publish it!
Cherry-Ann Carew, aka The Power Writing Coach, Editor, Founder of Writetastic Solutions and best-selling author, helps fiction and non-fiction writers with their creative expression to add value to their books. Learn how her coaching and editing services can help you with your book at www.writetasticsolutions.com.